It is weird I came to this point, because I actually just stumbled across a notebook I haven't had in awhile and one of the titles in it was "My Calling and Word from God".
What? When did I write this!? It is so funny because I have been asking God for so long about this and apparently he told me a while ago and I just simply forgot.
Sometimes, when you can't find out how you got to where you were, where you are going or what to do next, the best thing is to look back from where you are and see if you already have the answer.
CAlling and Word from God:
- minister in your current situation
- pray for others
- pray daily
- read your word daily, and study it
- pray for direction in current situation not for the future
- start a church
- finish book (eric)
- pray for compassion for others
- bless others with what you have
- seek to bring the word of god to others in every opportunity
- stop being negative and speak life and uplifting talk
- worship often
- read the word to maddie
- speak encouragement and pray to and for your family
School starts next week, but now I have a better excuse to stay on track, I can run by the gym I discovered and workout right after classes.
I will update my calories for today, I plan on getting on the exercise bike today for 20 min and do 40 in Dancing with the Stars for my exercise)